Here is your chance to be a part of MCM London’s May 2023 Artist Alley! Please fill out this registration form completely and fully.
Space is limited and this form will close on Tuesday, 7th of March 2023. 5:00 PM BST.
Artist Alley is curated and NOT first-come, first-served; the order that we receive applications does not have an impact on whether you receive a table.
Instructions for obtaining an Artist Alley table:
- Fill out the following table request form (this is not a contract). Registration will close at 5:00 PM BST Monday, 7th of March.
- Please limit your application to one creator submission; we cannot accept applications from publishers or other group submissions.
- We will contact all artists by 5:00 PM BST on Friday, 17th of March 2023 with the status of their registration.
- If your request is accepted you will then be sent a payment link and further details no later than Friday, 17th of March 2023.
- All artists who are accepted will be welcome to purchase a full 1.82 meters table and two artist alley badges for - £200 Vat Included You must pay in full by Tuesday 18th of April order to reserve your space, so please plan accordingly.
Before you officially apply for MCM Comic Con London Artist Alley, please be aware of some of the rules and restrictions we have to ensure all artists have a successful and enjoyable event. All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/displays are no more than 8ft tall (from the floor) and no more than 5.5ft wide; please keep in mind that tables are 2.5ft high when measuring your display.
- Displays on tables need to be inward facing and no taller than 4ft; no artwork should face out towards another creator’s table; displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other tables.
- The sale of unlicensed material or stolen artwork is strictly prohibited.
- All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; do not display the work of an artist who is not at the show.
- All displayed artwork must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Artists must be 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent for the duration of the show
- Artist Alley tables are to be mainly used by creators to sell artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table (i.e. sketchbooks, prints, comics etc.) Artist Alley creators may have 10-15% of their table used for merchandise sales such as apparel, stickers, pins, or plushies.
If accepted into artist alley, you agree to all the terms and conditions for participation in the event, which can be found HERE!