If you would like to be added to the waitlist please fill out the form below.
Please fill out this registration form completely and fully.
Space is limited and this form will closed on Monday, 25 of July 2023. 5:00 PM BST.
Artist Alley is curated and NOT first-come, first-served; the order that we receive applications does not have an impact on whether you receive a table.
Instructions for obtaining an Artist Alley table:
- Fill out the following table request form (this is not a contract). Registration will close at 5:00 PM BST Monday, 25 of July.
- Please limit your application to one creator submission; we cannot accept applications from publishers or other group submissions.
- We will contact all artists by 5:00 PM BST on Monday, 14 of August 2023 with the status of their registration.
- If your request is accepted you will then be sent a payment link and further details no later than, 14 of August 2023.
- All artists who are accepted will be welcome to purchase a full 1.82 meters table and two artist alley badges for - £215 Vat Included You must pay in full by Tuesday 11 of September order to reserve your space, so please plan accordingly.
If you are accepted and are coming from outside of the UK, please ensure you are authorized to sell merchandise in the UK. MCM will not be able to advise on this, therefore we suggest you look for expert guidance on this before displaying and selling items at MCM Comic Con if you are not a UK resident.