MCM Birmingham 2024 dates coming soon.
Please check your ticket type to ensure you arrive at the show at the correct time.
Priority Entry Tickets: 10am - 6pm
General Entry Tickets: 12pm - 6pm
Priority Entry Tickets: 9am - 6pm
General Entry Tickets: 11am - 6pm
Priority Entry Tickets: 10am - 5pm
General Entry Tickets: 12pm - 5pm
If you’re joining us by train, alight at Birmingham International. From there you can follow signs for MCM Comic Con where you’ll find Hall 3A - 4.
If you’re driving, you’ll find NEC clearly signposted from all motorways and major routes including the M42, M40 and M6 - just pop B40 1NT in your sat nav. When you arrive at the NEC don’t follow your satnav anymore, look out for MCM Comic Con or Halls 3A - 4 on NEC’s signs. Then, simply jump on our free shuttle bus or take a leisurely stroll along our signposted footpaths.
MCM Birmingham 2024 on-sale dates coming soon. Sign up for updates.
No, tickets are only available via our website and cannot be purchased at the door.
Safety and Security
If a person engages in harassing behaviour, MCM Comic Con staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from MCM Comic Con with no refund. Our policy applies to EVERYONE at the convention. Exhibitors, fans (attendees), speakers, guests, professionals, press, staff, volunteers, and security are all subject to our anti-harassment policy and will be held to the same standards and disciplinary action.
For more information and details on reporting harassment, please visit our Anti-Harassment Policy Page.
Yes! Head over to this page to learn more about what is allowed and what you should leave at home.
MCM Comic Cons are vibrant events which offer a variety of photography opportunities. Taking photographs is encouraged- no special permission is needed to bring a camera to the event. The event, venue, and attendees all have expectations, so please note the following rules that apply to everyone at an MCM Comic Con:
- Photography is permitted in all public areas of the show unless signs or staff indicate otherwise.
- Outside of organised activities on stages, exhibitor stands, and signings permission must be sought from the subject(s) of a photograph before beginning to take photographs; the photographer must also oblige if the subject requests to see the photograph taken.
- It is unacceptable to take or attempt to take photos deliberately geared towards compromising common decency or the dignity of the subject, for example contriving the cameras position to shoot up a skirt or kilt.
- Any equipment used must be held by the photographer. Free standing equipment or additional equipment held by other people e.g. lights and flashes is not permitted, unless part of a booked trading or exhibiting space. This equally applies to people with a press pass; a press pass does not grant permission to set up a studio.
- Use of power sockets requires the permission of the event. Venues further require permission to be sought from them if wanting to use power sockets within a venue but outside of the event.
- Photographs taken at events may only be sold to press outlets unless taken as part of a booked trading or exhibition space. If you wish to sell photography services to the general public or the subjects of the photographs without a booked trading or exhibition space, a £500 fee will be charged for commercial photography.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.The right to refuse admission to an event is reserved by the MCM Expo Limited at all times and/or event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion and may from time to time carry out security searches.All guest appearances are subject to work and personal commitments.To the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be responsible for loss, damage or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused.