Please check your Ticket type to ensure you arrive at the show at the correct time.
- Priority Entry Tickets: 09:00-18:00
- General Entry Tickets: 11:00-18:00
- Priority Entry Tickets: 10:00-17:00
- General Entry Tickets: 12:00-17:00
If you’re joining us by train, alight at Birmingham International. From there you can follow signs for MCM Comic Con through the covered ‘Bridgelink’, cross the NEC plaza, head over the skywalk and into the Atirum where you’ll find Hall 9 - our queue hall.
If you’re driving, you’ll find NEC clearly signposted from all motorways and major routes including the M42, M40 and M6 - just pop B40 1NT in your sat nav. When you arrive at the NEC don’t follow your satnav anymore, look out for MCM Comic Con or Hall 9 on NEC’s signs. Then, simply jump on our free shuttle bus or take a leisurely stroll along our signposted footpaths.
For all fans, please be aware of the following entrance procedures for MCM Birmingham:
Have your COVID-19 Status ready for inspection on arrival at NEC.
You can read full information on health and safety requirements at our show here.
Once you reach the NEC, to find the queue hall just head to Hall 9 or follow signage for MCM Comic Con.
All fans will need to go through security checks so have your bags, cosplay weapons and tesseracts ready for inspection.
Questions on cosplay props? Click here to read more!
Questions on security? Click here to read more!
To pick up your entry wristbands, after security please follow signage for general, priority or special assistance and family passes depending on your ticket type.
Our team will receive full details of your order, just have your confirmation email to hand and you’re all set.
Creator, Press or Industry? Head to our query desk!
Still got questions? Not sure which queue is right for you? Head to our query desk!
Yes. All fans aged 3 or over will need to provide proof COVID-19 status.
MCM Comic Con returns to London and Birmingham on the following dates;
- MCM London Comic Con | 22nd-24th October | ExCel London
- MCM Birmingham Comic Con | 13th-14th November | NEC Birmingham
Unfortunately we won’t be returning to Manchester or Glasgow in 2021, but our fans in Scotland and the North West are important to us and we very much hope you can take part in our London or Birmingham shows, either in person or digitally.
Tickets for MCM Birmingham are sold out. Tickets are not available to be purchased online or at the door.
No, no tickets will be available to buy on the weekend of the event either online or at the show.
All our shows will run in accordance with the latest government advice and guidance, which is subject to change between now and our events in October and November.
With that in mind, our new safety precautions are reflective of the current guidelines, and so attendance and tickets will be limited so that we can ensure social distancing. This also includes requiring face coverings by law for anyone attending our events, unless you are exempt, as that is the current advice.
We’re monitoring the situation as it progresses and working closely with each convention centre to follow the latest government guidelines and determine how many people are permitted in the building every day and at a given time. If that advice changes, we will update accordingly.
Your safety is our number one concern, and MCM Comic Con events will only happen if it's safe to do so. In the event that MCM is postponed, your tickets will automatically transfer to the new dates. If MCM 2021 is cancelled, you'll automatically receive a full refund - no further action required. However, if MCM 2021 occurs as planned, our traditional no refund policy stands—your tickets are yours to have and to hold.
For the first time ever, you can sign up for our newly launched Metaverse Membership for exclusive access to video content, celebrity panels, and first access to MCM tickets, photo ops & autographing tickets, and paid digital experiences, plus an exclusive collectible enamel pin and access to MCM exclusives online.
With this membership you'll never miss a panel and can watch along during the show live from your home, or tune in on-demand for what you missed while you were cosplaying with your friends!
Our Metaverse Membership includes a digital ticket for MCM and our sister shows in the US, including New York Comic Con. Find out more.
Talent reserves the right to modify precautions at any time due to comfort level at the time of the event.
We are making plexiglass barriers available as an option to talent during photo ops. Each talent may choose to utilize it or not up until the time of their photo session. Just as personal preferences are fluid, so is the situation and we appreciate your understanding! You will receive an update on site as to if plexiglass has been decided to be used during your photo op, and if that doesn't meet with your preferences, you may request a refund before entering the booth to get your photo taken.
Please check current requirements per guest and how to purchase here: https://store.epicphotoops.com/mcm-comic-con-birmingham/2021
If a person engages in harassing behaviour, MCM Comic Con staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from MCM Comic Con with no refund. Our policy applies to EVERYONE at the convention. Exhibitors, fans (attendees), speakers, guests, professionals, press, staff, volunteers, and security are all subject to our anti-harassment policy and will be held to the same standards and disciplinary action.
For more information and details on reporting harassment, please visit our Anti-Harassment Policy Page
MCM Comic Con is open to individuals of all abilities, we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure full access and we encourage all feedback and suggestions in order to improve your experience. Learn more about Accessibility and register for a Carers Pass registration here.
MCM Comic Cons are vibrant events which offer a variety of photography opportunities. Taking photographs is encouraged- no special permission is needed to bring a camera to the event. The event, venue, and attendees all have expectations, so please note the following rules that apply to everyone at an MCM Comic Con:
- Photography is permitted in all public areas of the show unless signs or staff indicate otherwise.
- Outside of organised activities on stages, exhibitor stands, and signings permission must be sought from the subject(s) of a photograph before beginning to take photographs; the photographer must also oblige if the subject requests to see the photograph taken.
- It is unacceptable to take or attempt to take photos deliberately geared towards compromising common decency or the dignity of the subject, for example contriving the cameras position to shoot up a skirt or kilt.
- Any equipment used must be held by the photographer. Free standing equipment or additional equipment held by other people e.g. lights and flashes is not permitted, unless part of a booked trading or exhibiting space. This equally applies to people with a press pass; a press pass does not grant permission to set up a studio.
- Use of power sockets requires the permission of the event. Venues further require permission to be sought from them if wanting to use power sockets within a venue but outside of the event.
- Photographs taken at events may only be sold to press outlets unless taken as part of a booked trading or exhibition space. If you wish to sell photography services to the general public or the subjects of the photographs without a booked trading or exhibition space, a £500 fee will be charged for commercial photography.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.The right to refuse admission to an event is reserved by the MCM Expo Limited at all times and/or event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion and may from time to time carry out security searches.All guest appearances are subject to work and personal commitments.To the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be responsible for loss, damage or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused.