ARTIST ALLEY APPLICATION DETAILS
Here is your chance to be a part of MCM Birmingham’s 2022 Artist Alley! Please fill out this registration form completely and fully.
Space is limited and this form will close on Monday, 18th of July, 022. 5:00 PM BST.
Artist Alley is curated and NOT first-come, first-served; the order that we receive applications does not have an impact on whether you receive a table.
Instructions for obtaining an Artist Alley table:
- Fill out the following table request form (this is not a contract). Registration will close at 5:00 PM BSt Monday, 18th of July.
- Please limit your application to one creator submission; we cannot accept applications from publishers or other group submissions.
- We will contact all artists by 5:00 PM BST on Monday, 1st of August 2022 with the status of their registration.
- If your request is accepted you will then be sent a payment link and further details no later than Monday, 1st of August 2022.
- All artists who are accepted will be welcome to purchase a full 6’ table and two artist alley badges for - £132 Vat Included You must pay in full by Wednesday 21st of September order to reserve your space, so please plan accordingly.
Before you officially apply for MCM Comic Con Birmingham Artist Alley, please be aware of some of the rules and restrictions we have to ensure all artists have a successful and enjoyable event. All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/displays are no more than 8ft tall (from the floor) and no more than 5.5ft wide; please keep in mind that tables are 2.5ft high when measuring your display.
- Displays on tables need to be inward facing and no taller than 4ft; no artwork should face out towards another creator’s table; displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other tables.
- The sale of unlicensed material or stolen artwork is strictly prohibited.
- All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; do not display the work of an artist who is not at the show.
- All displayed artwork must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Artist Alley tables are to be mainly used by creators to sell artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table (i.e. sketchbooks, prints, comics etc.) Artist Alley creators may have 10-15% of their table used for merchandise sales such as apparel, stickers, pins, or plushies.
- If accepted into artist alley, you agree to all the terms and conditions for participation in the event, which can be found HERE!