We are updating our Photo Op and Autograph process, here’s all the info you need to know!
Gear up and get ready to make the memory of a lifetime. Whether it’s a snap for your shelf or a signature on your favourite piece of merch, we are dedicated to making your Photo Op and Autograph sessions smoother than ever!
How is the Photo Op process changing?
All Photo Ops will now be pre-sold via Epic Photo Ops, our brand new sidekick behind the lens.
As before, you will still be able to purchase a Photo Op at the event, but only if it hasn’t sold out online beforehand! We always recommend that you pre-purchase to get your guaranteed time slot.
We accept both card and cash at the event.
How is the Autograph process changing?
For the first time we are now allowing you to pre-purchase autographs! That means no more waiting in line just to buy the pass, and a guarantee when you get to the event that your autograph is secure!
You can still purchase autographs at the event provided they did not sell out online, however this will no longer be at the guest table but at an autograph sales desk. Remember, you can purchase autographs on your phone, even on the day of the event! We accept both card and cash.
Here’s a rundown of how the new process will work:
- Purchase the autograph ticket (either online or at the convention).
- Arrive in the autograph area on the day you have selected for your special guest autograph, around 5 minutes before the time specified on your ticket.
- A helpful steward will place you in the proper line and answer any questions you may have.
- Before your autograph, your ticket will be scanned.
- Choose from the available talent photos or an item you have brought for the autograph.
- A friendly steward will direct you to and from the guest, please follow their directions
Still have questions? Check out the full FAQ’s here! Please note that for our 2019 we will not be providing digital jpegs of your photo op, however this is something we are looking at for the future.
Ready to get your tickets?Buy tickets