Nic Cage has got beef! Celebrate A Score to Settle’s DVD debut with our tasty giveaway.
Nic Cage has got beef – and so can you with our latest giveaway! To celebrate the 30th September DVD release of new Nicolas Cage action thriller A Score to Settle, we've teamed up with Lionsgate UK to give away a meal for four at London's Burger & Beyond restaurant.
Starring Nicolas Cage (Con Air, Face/Off, Mandy), Noah Le Gros, Karolina Wydra (Agents of Shield, True Blood), Mohamed Karim and Benjamin Bratt (Miss Congeniality, Law and Order), gritty Shawn Ku-directed action thriller A Score to Settle sees ex-mobster Frank (Nicolas Cage) take to the streets in search of revenge.
Paid off to take a murder rap, Frank spent two decades behind bars after being hit by an unexpected life sentence. After receiving a terminal diagnosis, he walks out of prison to live his final days as a free man – and Frank’s spending them in a furious race against time to get revenge against those who wronged him. Prepare yourself for an unhinged Nicolas Cage performance for the ages… he’s got beef, and it’s time for payback!
1. Who are we?
· The Nicolas Cage Has Got Beef! Free Prize Draw (referred to in these terms and conditions “the Prize Draw”) is offered to you by MCM Expo Limited, whose principal place of business is at 1-6 Grand Parade, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 9QB and whose registered office is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN (hereinafter, also known as “we” or “us”).
· We are the organiser of the MCM Comic Con events and the owner and controller of the website, www.mcmcomiccon.com (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “the Website”), and the MCM Comic Con Twitter and MCM Comic Con Instagram social media sites.
· The Prize Draw is for a meal at four at Burger and Beyond restaurant in Shoreditch, London, and is being run by MCM Expo Limited in conjunction with Lionsgate UK to celebrate the release in the United Kingdom of the new Nicolas Cage action-thriller A Score to Settle on DVD on Monday 30th September 2019.
· For any queries or issues regarding the Prize Draw, please contact:
Tim Cotton, Head of Legal
28, The Quadrant
Surrey, TW9 1DN · Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org – we will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the Competition?
· These Terms and Conditions apply to the Prize Draw. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them upon entering the Prize Draw, which you will enter either by means of a re-tweet from the MCM Comic Con Twitter feed or a comment from the MCM Comic Con Instagram site. If you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, you may be excluded from access to the Prize Draw.
· You must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry in order to participate in the Prize Draw.
· Entry into the Prize Draw is via the MCM Comic Con Twitter feed or the MCM Comic Con Instagram site only.
· Unfortunately, the following persons are excluded from entering the Prize Draw and their entries will not be considered
(a) employees of MCM Expo Limited or Reed Exhibitions Limited and any associated company of Reed Exhibitions Limited;
(b) employees of Lionsgate UK Limited and any associated company of Lionsgate UK Limited;
(c) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the Prize Draw;
· All qualifying entrants who complete and submit the entry via the MCM Comic Con Twitter feed or the MCM Comic Con Instagram site will be entered into the Prize Draw to win a meal for four at Burger and Beyond, 147 Shoreditch High Street, Hackney, London E1 6JE (the Prize) at a time and on a date to be pre-booked with the restaurant.
Prize Draw Guidelines
· You must ensure that, upon entering the Prize Draw, the Twitter hashtag or the Instagram unique name is a valid one, is accurate and is owned by you. If the Twitter hashtag or the Instagram unique name supplied is invalid for whatever reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the entrant from the Prize Draw. Our decision in this regard is final.
· You will only be entitled to submit one entry for the Prize Draw. Any duplicate entries will be removed.
· The Prize Draw will run from 09.00 hours UK time on Friday 27th September 2019 (“the Opening Date”) to 17.00 hours UK time on Monday 30th September 2019 (“the Closing Date”). Any entries received either before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
· We may, at our discretion, alter, amend, suspend or withdraw the Prize Draw without prior notice. We will not change the Closing Date unless forced to do so by unavoidable circumstances outside of our control. Any such changes will be indicated on the Website as well as the MCM Comic Con Twitter feed and the MCM Comic Con Instagram site and it is your responsibility to check for any changes.
· The Prize is a meal for four at Burger and Beyond, consisting of one glass of house wine or draught beer, one starter, one burger and one dessert per person.
· The Prize must be used within three (3) months of the Winner being notified by us and the Winner must notify Burger and Beyond of the Prize at the time of pre-booking a table at the restaurant.
· The Prize is the only prize and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other equivalent.
· The Prize, which the management of Burger and Beyond reserve the right to amend provided such amendment is reasonable, cannot be used in conjunction with any other prize, offer or promotion.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the Prize Draw?
Entry is free of charge. No purchase is necessary, but, if you are the Winner, you will be responsible for any travel and other related costs to attend the restaurant for the Prize as well as for any additional food or drink to the Prize purchased or consumed at the time.
4. Selection of Winner
· On Friday 4th October 2019, an entrant will be drawn at random from the Prize Draw entries received from all qualifying entrants and that entrant will become the Winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions as (“the Winner”),
· If you are the Winner, we reserve the right to verify your eligibility and to check or validate your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, including your age, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the Prize Draw and a fresh Winner selected. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
· The Winner will be notified via their Twitter hashtag or Instagram unique name supplied with the Entry before 17:00 hours UK time on Monday 7th October 2019. In order to redeem the Prize, the Winner will be required to send their acceptance to us via email on or before 17:00 hours UK time on Monday 7th October 2019. The Winner, on acceptance, must notify us of their email address so details of the Prize can be despatched and the restaurant, as well as Lionsgate UK Limited or their agents, put in touch with the Winner to enable the Prize to be claimed and the pre-booking to be made.
· Subject to us receiving the required acceptance above, the Prize will be sent to the Winner via email within three (3) working days of when the Winner has confirmed acceptance.
· If you are the Winner, we or Burger and Beyond or Lionsgate UK Limited or their agents may ask your permission to take your photograph or we may ask you to provide a photograph. Subject to receiving your consent, you authorise such photography and permit us or Burger and Beyond or Lionsgate UK Limited or their agents to use your photograph, image and likeness for our own or their own promotional purposes in any media only.
· We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize award took place. To comply with this obligation, we will send the surname and county of the Winner of the Prize to anyone who emails us or writes to the address set out in paragraph 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw. If you object to your surname and county being published or made available, please contact us at the email address at the top of these Terms and Conditions. In such circumstances, you should note that we must still provide the information and Winner’s details to the Advertising Standards Authority, on request.
5. How will we use your personal details?
We will only use your personal details to operate the Prize Draw to verify your identity and eligibility, to notify you if you are the Winner and to use the Winner’s surname, county as well as, with your consent, your photograph for promotional purposes only.
We will delete all unsuccessful entrants’ personal details as soon as the Winner has accepted the Prize and we will delete the Winner’s personal details as soon as the Prize has been accepted and the booking for the Prize has been made by the Winner.
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the Prize Draw offered by us. We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these terms and condition
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but, if we do so, we will post the changes on the Website as well as the MCM Comic Con Twitter feed and the MCM Comic Con Instagram site. The Prize Draw is run and organised by us and Lionsgate UK Limited strictly in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 26th September 2019
More announcementsIt’s Time! Watchmen is heading to Comic Con Sky Atlantic is taking you into the World of Watchmen this year at MCM Comic Con London with an exclusive photo opportunity, merchandise and a screening of the first episode. Comic Village Map Get your fingers inky as comic book artists, writers & publishers gather to share their talents at MCM Comic Con London 2019! MCM Show Map Don't get confused by the crowds, check out our show floor map and plan your route! Apple’s “See” Starring Jason Momoa & Alfre Woodard Set for Main Stage at MCM London Join Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard at MCM London for an exclusive look at Apple’s upcoming drama series, “See” at MCM Comic Con on Friday 25 October. See all our announcements
Ready to get your tickets?Buy tickets