Is your pet the bestest of boys, the coolest of cats or the raddest of rodents? Fancy winning a personalised poster that reveals your animal buddy’s surprising secret side? We’ve teamed up with Illumination, the awesome studio behind upcoming animated comedy The Secret Life of Pets 2, to offer one lucky winner the chance to have their pet feature in their very own Secret Life of Pets 2 poster!
After immortalising your pet in all their glory at a special photography session, one of Illumination’s lead artists will work their magic and turn your furry, scaly or feathery friend into the star of an exclusive Secret Life of Pets 2-themed poster. The photography session will be at a location near you and will take place before 25 April so that your prize is ready in time for the film’s opening weekend.
And because The Secret Life of Pets 2 just happens to hit UK cinemas on the weekend of MCM London Comic Con, we’re throwing a pair of Weekend Entry tickets for our flagship pop culture festival into the kitty too, with our competition winner being presented with their pet’s personalised poster at the show itself!
HOW TO ENTER
Facebook: Follow this link to our competition post and respond in the comments with a picture of your pet in cosplay! Make sure to use the hashtag #MCMSuperPet to qualify.
Twitter: Follow this link to our competition post. RT the post and reply with a picture of your pet in cosplay. Make sure to use the hashtag #MCMSuperPet to qualify.
Terms & Conditions of Competition
Secret Life of Pets 2: Bespoke Poster Prize Competition
Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Prize Supplier’) has teamed up with MCM Expo Limited (‘the Promoter’) to provide the below listed prizes for the Competition, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- an exclusive The Secret Life of Pets 2 poster featuring your own pet (‘Prize 1’);
- two priority entry weekend tickets to MCM London Comic Con on Friday May 24th, Saturday May 25th and Sunday May 26th 2019. Each ticket also allows entry for 2 children aged 10 and under(“Prize 2”);and
- a professional photography session with your pet, to take place before 25th April 2019 (“Prize 3”).
In order for the Prize Supplier to provide Prize 1, it will require the following from the Winner:
(i) 4 hi resolution and clear photos of the Winner’s pet;
(ii) The name of the Winner’s pet; and
(iii) The gender of the Winner’s Pet.
In respect of Prizes 2 and 3, travel and accommodation are not provided for the Winner(s) and each Winner is responsible for paying for his or her travel and accommodation.
– The Competition runs from Thursday 11th April 2019 until midnight UK time on Wednesday 17th April 2019.
– The Competition will be hosted on the Promoter’s website(s), but the only way in which applicants may or can enter is via Twitter (@mcmcomiccon) and/or Facebook (@londoncomiccon or @manchestercomiccon or @scotlandcomiccon or @birminghamcomiccon), using the bespoke hashtag #MCMSuperPet.
– The Competition is open only to residents of the United Kingdom and Eire.
– Entrants must have a valid Twitter or Facebook account and any entrants under the age of 14 require a parent’s or guardian’s consent to enter the Competition.
– Employees of MCM Expo Limited or any of its associated companies in the RELX plc Group and employees of Universal Pictures International UK & Eire Limited or any of its associated companies, including members of their family, are not permitted to enter the Competition.
– The Competition ends at 23:59 hours BST on Friday 12th April 2019.
– The Winners will be selected at random from the full range of valid and compliant entries received by the Promoter.
– The Winners will be notified by email.
– Prize 1 will be delivered by the Promoter to the Winner within six (6) weeks from the date in which the Prize Supplier receives the photos, name and gender of the Winner’s pet.
- The Prize Supplier will also provide the Promoter with the artwork file for the winning pet for Prize 1. The Promoter may choose what format(s) it delivers to the Winner (framed, physical, digital, etc.).
– The Promoter’s decisions, in conjunction with the Prize Supplier, shall be final and binding on all entrants in respect of all the Prizes.
– By entering the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that the Promoter may contact such entrant via the email address submitted at the time of entrance. The Winners will be notified via their email address provided and have a maximum of five (5) days in which to accept the Prize offered and provide the details requested by the Promoter for the Promoter to pass on to the Prize Supplier or other third parties for the purposes of delivering the Prizes.
– Details provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter to contact the Winners; all other data will be permanently deleted immediately thereafter.
- The Competition is run and organised by the Promoter (and the Prize Supplier) strictly in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all other applicable laws relating to competitions, lotteries, data protection, anti-bribery and compliance within the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Notwithstanding any of the above provisions:
- The Prizes are subject to availability.
- The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute Prize 1 with a prize of equivalent value and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute Prize 3 with a prize of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative is offered for any of the Prizes.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Winners cannot change, vary, substitute or exchange the Prizes.