Fancy winning yourself a pair of tickets to the screening of new comedy series Future Man? Well you’re in luck, because we’ve got 5 pairs of tickets to give away!
THIS SCREENING WILL BE HELD ON THE 5TH SEPTEMBER AT 6PM IN LONDON. FULL LOCATION DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED TO WINNERS.
Josh Hutcherson (Hunger Games) a janitor by day/world-ranked gamer by night, is tasked with preventing the extinction of humanity after mysterious visitors from the future proclaim him the key to saving the world.
The action comedy series also stars Eliza Coupe (Happy Endings & Scrubs) and Derek Wilson (Preacher & Rectify) and is brought to you by the comedic minds of Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogen.
Future Man launches with a double-bill Monday 10th September, 10pm on SYFY.
MCM EXPO LIMITED
“Future Man” Free Prize Draw (the “Draw”)
Terms & Conditions
- Who are we?
• The Draw is offered to you by MCM Expo. MCM’s registered office is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. MCM Expo Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “MCM” “we” or “us”.
• For all queries or issues with the Draw however, please contact:
The customer service telephone line is 01327 878936, we will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
• Alternatively email: email@example.com – we will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days.
• If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or www.ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the Draw?
• These Terms and Conditions apply to the Draw. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the Draw. You will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the Draw.
• Entry to the Draw is restricted to entrants resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland only.
• The Draw is restricted to entry via Gleam only via this link: https://gleam.io/hTOC3/mcm-comic-con
in order to enter Draw.
• Entrants will be entitled to a total of five entrys into the Draw
- All Tweets must be made before 10am on the 2 September 2018 when the Draw will close. Any entries received after this period will not be accepted.
(a) employees of MCM Expo Limited and Reed Exhibitions Limited; and
(b) any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the Draw;
are excluded from entering the Draw and their entries will not be considered.
• The Prize is available as the only prize and shall be awarded to the winners of the Draw.
• The Prize is subject to availability and we may at our discretion substitute this Prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winners of the Draw are not entitled to a cash alternative to the Prize and such Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• We may, at our discretion, change the dates of entry into the Draw and/or the dates on which the Draw will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or the Draw without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Draw website and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
- The prize does not include any travel to or from the event, or any additional expenses.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the Draw?
Entry is via Twitter as detailed above and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
• On 2 September 2018 five entrants will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants
• The Winners will be notified before 5pm on 2 September 2018. In order to redeem their Prize the Winners will be required to send their acceptance to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm on 2 September 2018. The Winners, on acceptance, must notify us of their postal address so that Prize can be despatched.
• We reserve the right to verify entrants’ eligibility and to check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
5. How will we use your personal details?
MCM will only use your personal details to operate the Draw, to send you updates about the Draw, to notify you if you win the Draw and to send out Prizes. Where we or other companies in our corporate groups want to use your personal details for other purposes (such as marketing), we will offer you the opportunity to agree or refuse this.
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the Draw offered by us.
We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
8. The Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or Facebook.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 31 September 2018.