Warner Bros., and MCM Comic Con are giving 100 lucky fans a chance to attend a once in a lifetime Hobbit Fan Event, Monday 4th November. The UK location will be London.
Read all the details below and apply for your ticket right now.
WIN TICKETS FOR THE WORLDWIDE FAN EVENT FOR “THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG” ON NOVEMBER 4, 2013
Fans Get Chance to See New Stars Joining the Trilogy, Catch an Exclusive First Look at Footage from “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug,” and Participate in a Live Q&A with Director Peter Jackson and the Cast
Gearing up for the December 13, 2013, release of “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug,” a production of New Line Cinema and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures (MGM), fans will get a chance to see new cast members joining the highly anticipated second film in “The Hobbit” Trilogy, including Orlando Bloom, Evangeline Lilly, Lee Pace and Luke Evans, as part of a global fan celebration to be held on Monday, November 4, at 5:00pm EST / 10.00pmUK, and simultaneous times around the world.
At each of the satellite-linked cinemas in four host cities—Los Angeles, New York, London and Wellington—Jackson and members of his cast and filmmaking team will gather with fans to show exclusive footage from “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug” and answer questions in front of a live audience, as well as offer a few surprises.
- London will be hosted by Edith Bowman and attending cast will include new cast member Lee Pace, the film’s Elf King Thranduil; Luke Evans, who joins the cast as Bard the Bowman; and Andy Serkis, a member of Jackson’s filmmaking team and the first film’s Gollum.
- CNN Anchor Anderson Cooper, who serves as special host for the entire event, will be based in New York, where he will welcome Richard Armitage, the film’s Thorin Oakenshield, and Orlando Bloom, who returns to the role of Legolas from “The Lord of the Rings” Trilogy.
- Evangeline Lilly, who joins the cast as a new Elf warrior, Tauriel, will be based in Los Angeles.
- Peter Jackson will join the celebration from Wellington, New Zealand (where it will be Wednesday, November 5, at 11:00am).
Each cinema will be connected by satellite, allowing audiences to participate in a simultaneous Q&A among participants in all four host locations. Additionally, in cities across the globe—including Brussels, Belgium; Hamburg, Germany; Madrid, Spain; Mexico City, Mexico; Miami, Florida, USA; Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Sydney, Australia, and Toronto, Canada—fans will be invited to gather at select cinemas to be among the first to see the extended footage debut and watch the festivities unfold live.
The event will also be streamed live online so that anyone with an internet connection can join the celebration at home or at viewing parties among friends, though the online simulcast will feature an edited version of the extended footage debut.
9.00pm: Doors Open
10.00pm – 11.20pm: Satellite Event
Amazing prizes to be won on the night including:
– Tickets to the European Premiere in Berlin with travel and accommodation
– Exclusive merchandise
And if you attend in Hobbit fancy dress, you will have an additional chance to win tickets to the European Premiere in Berlin.
To apply for tickets please click on the link below
http://www.showfilmfirst.com/ and enter pin: 502017
The event will also be available to watch online.