Enter now for your chance to attend the premiere of the new Tom Cruise-starring action thrill-ride blockbuster, that promises to be the cinema event of the summer.
To celebrate the release of The Mummy, MCM Comic Con are teaming up with Universal Pictures to give two tickets to one lucky winner to the film’s London premiere on 1 June, at Odeon Leicester Square.
The movie, an all-new cinematic version of the legend that has fascinated cultures all over the world since the dawn of civilisation, sees an ancient princess (Sofia Boutella of Kingsman: The Secret Service and Star Trek Beyond) awakened from her slumber, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia and ushering in a new world of gods and monsters.
Cruise and Boutella are joined by an impressive cast including comedic sidekick Jake Johnson (Jurassic World), rising star Annabelle Wallis (Peaky Blinders and upcoming King Arthur) and Oscar winner Russell Crowe (Gladiator).
To be in with a chance of winning tickets to the premiere this bold new adventure, just answer the following question:
When is The Mummy released in UK cinemas? (hint hint … http://www.themummytickets.co.uk/home )
A) June 9th
B) June 10th
C) June 11th
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Take me to The Mummy Premiere!”
Competition closes 25th May 2017 at 5pm.
One (1) Winner will receive two (2) tickets to attend the London Premiere of The Mummy on Thursday 1st June 2017.
Prize Terms & Conditions
- The Winner or guest must be 18 or over . For the avoidance of doubt if the Winner is not 18, then the guest must be his/her parent and/or guardian.
- Two tickets to the London Premiere of The Mummy
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by MCM Expo Ltd. This will include details of how to receive the prize. MCM Expo Ltd.’s decisions are final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you agree for your details to be added to the MCM London Comic Con newsletter database. If you do not want to be added to the database, please type “opt out” into the body of your email.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for MCM Expo Ltd. and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by MCM Expo Ltd. or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner and guest to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements to and from the Premiere.
- All prizes and reservations are subject to availability.
- Prize consists only of the elements set out in these Terms and Conditions, no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, visa costs, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel etc.) are included in the Prize (except as set out above) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner and guest.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- If winner is unable to fulfil the prize during the stated time period the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. The Prize will be awarded to another winner.
- No component of the prize can be transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the prize suppliers control, prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value (or any element thereof).
- Cinema reserves the right to refuse entry. No entry is permitted after the Screening has begun.
- Filming is strictly prohibited and no recording devices are permitted to be used, security may be in attendance to monitor for piracy.
- The Screening is also subject to Odeon Leicester Square’s terms and conditions.
- Other than for death or personal injury resulting from the Prize Supplier’s negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Prize Supplier hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prize.
- The decisions of MCM Expo Ltd. is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Two attempts to contact the winner will be made after which a new winner will be drawn; the originally selected winner will not be eligible for the prize if a second winner has been contacted. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the competition if it is felt that it has been in any way fraudulently entered. The competition is not open to employees (including volunteers) of MCM Expo Ltd
Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited.